Tuesday 5 January 2016

My About Page



Dear readers, I hope you are enjoying my blog. 
Please do feel free to comment and ask questions any time 
in the comments box below. 




How my blog fits into my life?



I decided to write this blog in early Spring
2015. I wanted to try to engage with people
who are complete novices at Gardening. 

My intention was to get people to look
at my growing blog and learn from it, how
to learn about plants/shrubs and know what
is available at any time of year and how to 
nurture them properly.

I aim to build it up and create
different subjects, every now and again to
interest people and hopefully keep them
engaged. I love Gardening and it is in my
blood.




I wish I had had more opportunities
to ask and learn from my parents and
grandmother who were all great Gardeners
themselves.


I still ask my Mother about the
names of certain plants. I know
she has so much knowledge and
recollection from her own
amazing Garden in Scotland.

Why should someone read my blog?
What will they get out of my posts?

Which type of posts do I write? 
About Experiments - Veggie one




How to create a Garden space.
How to get inspiration from Gardens
which are open to the public.


It is about sharing and enjoying plants I know
well. Showing you how and what to grow plants.
Learn about the soil and type of conditions you have.



But I need you to help
me with my blog and
share your questions
and needs so I can help
you with your 'Mini Garden'
space.

Please do help me grow my
blog and give you the best
advice I can.

Thank You Readers.



I am a trained Gardener and this knowledge is best
shared and enjoyed by others who have an interest
but are not confident and sure what to do and how





to do it.

No comments: